About David Thompson
David Thompson is the Team Leader the Every Corner Team and is the owner of RE/MAX WaterMarke in Jacksonville Florida.
David started his career in real estate in 1990 (29 years ago) after serving in the United States Navy as a combat member of the United Nations Expeditionary Forces in the Persian Gulf. David David is a member of the VFW – Veterans of Foreign Wars – the AMVETS and the American Legions and supports various veteran events and organizations.
David found his passion soon after serving in the Navy helping people buy and sell homes. For most people buying and selling a home is one of the biggest transactions and life decisions they will ever make. David learned early that the process of buying or selling a home is more than just the numbers – it’s their memories or their future.
Over the last 29 years, David has helped thousands of people with their real estate goals. David has a history of selling over 100 homes per year and has sold over 3,000 homes in the last three decades including selling a home every business day in 2018 (over 270 homes sold in 2018)
What makes David different?
- Experience – Over 29 years’ experience with a history of selling over 100 homes per year. David has successfully helped thousands of clients reach their real estate goals.
- Marketing – David is a marketing expert – when he started in real estate computers ran on DOS and cell phones did not exist. Marketing has changed a lot over the years, however, most agents still only put a sign in the front yard, hold open houses and list the home in the MLS. David understands marketing and because of his knowledge and abilities, his clients’ homes sell quickly and for top dollar.
- Integrity – David has 5-star reviews on many websites including Zillow. Often businesses, organizations, and salespeople put their needs in front of their clients. David always has and always will represent his clients with integrity. David has built his entire career with integrity as his core value.
- Knowledge – The average agent sells less than 8 homes per year. In the state of Michigan, it only takes a 40-hour class and a passing score on a test to become a licensed real estate agent. It is important not to be someone’s “On The Job Training” experience. With thousands of transactions closed, David has experienced all possible issues that can arise from a real estate transaction and he knows how to handle it with ease.
- Passion – David is passionate about real estate, but his real passion is about the people and the families that he helps daily. Every move he makes is about helping his clients reach their goals.
- David and the Every Corner Team – All of our team members work together for a common goal and that is to help you reach your goals. Unlike most companies where you hire an individual agent – at Every Corner Realty you receive an entire team with expert knowledge. The team experience allows you to have individuals that specialize in every aspect of your entire transaction making for a smooth and successful experience while at the same time having a specific Realtor as your main contact (the best experience possible).
When you decide to buy or sell with David and the Ever Corner Team with RE/MAX WaterMarke – start packing and planning for a smooth and successful transaction.